Get Adobe Flash player

Would This DQ Me From a Clearence From the Air Force?

Question by Marc: Would this DQ me from a clearence from the Air Force?
I had seen a counselor for a little over a year when I was 16 years old. I had gone for I guess u could say anxiety and it was suggested by my mother. I was never given medication or diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and was completey voluntary for me to go.

Would I still be able to get a TS clearence?

Best answer:

Answer by Sas
if the counselor is a mental health professional, if its on your medical records.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Body acceptance class to start this spring

Filed under: inpatient counseling

Two Counseling and Psychological Services staff members, Jan McMillan, licensed professional counselor, and Charlynn Small, licensed psychologist, are on the CAPS eating disorders team and have worked to develop the class. If a student comes to CAPS …
Read more on The Collegian — University of Richmond